Monday 28 November 2016

christmas tag 5

Hi folks

Here is christmas tag number 5





Supplies Used:

1. Dark Yellow and iris cardstock
2. Acrylic block
3. Stamp from destash (company unknown)
4. Christmas Stickers by itsy bitsy
5. Martha Stewart Swirling Lace Punch
6. Ranger's jet black archival inkpad
7. Ranger's festive berries, evergreen bough and forest moss distress inkpad
8. Natural twine, green satin ribbon and red wool
9. Hero Arts- Happy Merry Messages Clear Stamps By Lia 
10. Scissors

Thanks for your time!! Please do leave a comment :) I love reading your feedback! 
Stay blessed.

I am playing along with these challenges: 





I was inspired by the tag made by Monika Skinner on day 26 of 25 days of christmas tags. I really liked the stamping in the background so I tried to create a stamped background with a distressed look in my tag. 
Here is her beautiful tag:

No comments:

Post a Comment