Wednesday 27 December 2017

Post 370: Christmas Card (snowfall scene)

Hi friends!

I'd like to share a card today :) I made this for my Guest Design post at Hndmd. All the details are here. For this card, I wanted to create a night time snowfall scene, so I used the CrafTangles Skyline Stencil which has detachable pieces that can be used as masks. So I used the skyline mask to mask off the black cardstock and sponged on picket fence distress ink onto the rest of the cardstock. Then I added the windows with a white sharpie. And then to create the snowfall, I applied White Gesso through the CrafTangles Speckles Stencil. The sentiment was stamped from the CrafTangles Seasons Greeting Stamp. I added a few silver star sequins to finish the card.

Here is a photo of the card:

I am playing along with the following challenges:


Thanks for your time!
Love reading your sweet comments :)
Stay Blessed. 

4 comments:

  1. WOW what a beautiful skyline creation Pretti! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside (winter)’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Preeti this is gorgeous. Love the night scene you created behind those high rise buildings. Really eye catching. Thanks for sharing with us at HLS for our Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful background, fabulous sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us again at The Double D Challenge Blog, Baby It's Cold Outside (WINTER), Donna, DT Member. Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic Preeti!!! The way you constructed it is also very interesting. I love the idea of the stencil having detachable pieces for masking. Thanks for linking up and playing with us at Happy Little Stampers December Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete