Sunday 31 December 2017

Post 377: Cute CAS Thanks Card

Hi friends!

I'd like to share a Cute Clean & Simple card :) I love this cutie pie lil elephant! I did water coloring with zig markers and then die cut the image with a stitched scalloped circle die. To add a pop of color, I colored the frame with a bright pink. In the end, added a few yellow sequins. 

List of Supplies:

Tubby Craft Stamp-Baby Elephant
Peekaboo Designs Stitched Scalloped Circle Dies
Versafine Onyx Black Mini Inkpad
Canson Watercolor Paper
Tombow Mono Multi Glue
Yellow Sequins from Mudra
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
Aqua Brush
White Cardstock


Here is a photo of the card:

 Here is a close-up photo:

I am playing along with the following challenges:

CASology Week 280- Kindness (a thank you card to send to a sweet & kind friend)

Thanks for your precious time :)
Love reading your sweet comments.
Stay Blessed!

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable elephant. I just love the expression on her face. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully colored and framed image, Preeti! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete