Wednesday 28 February 2018

Post 400: Simple Mixed Media Card- Hi

Hi folks!

I'd like to share a Simple Mixed Media Card.

For this Hi card, to create the background, I sponged on white acrylic paint through the Dress My Craft (DMC)- Swirls Stencil and then with a soft touch created a sponged on white border. The sentiment is a die cut from Winnie & Walter's In a Word Cutaways to which I added DMC-Rainbow Glitter using Dovecraft’s Ultimate Acrylic Craft Glue. This was part of my GD post for Crafter's Corner a few days back, all the details are here
 
Here is a photo of the card:


I am playing along with the following challenges:

Winnie & Walter's 4th Birthday Bash Celebrations:
Four Challenge with Shay (4 layers- die cut word, main stenciled panel, black mat & white card base)
Comeback Challenge with Taheerah (I was inspired by Taheerah's black and white card below. I also made a black and white card and to add the rainbow element, I added rainbow glitter on the die cut word "Hi" although it doesn't show up well in the photos. 

Thanks for your precious time!
Love reading your sweet comments :)
Stay Blessed

1 comment:

  1. Such a clever and effective design! Love this black and white card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete